Mike duma the Speaker
Tech Entrepreneurs Week
Alongside Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, Mike Duma joined other pre-eminent Venture Capitalists and Entrepreneurs at Tech Entrepreneurs Week. Mike's team was also responsible for the delivery and management of the website and assets that hosted the event's online content. The team continues working towards the next event in America.
Panel: The Big Story: What is the store's place in British retail's future? From the high street to the hypermarket, city centres to out of town destinations, this interactive session will answer your questions about the future of the store. Industry leaders will set out their vision for the position of the store in their digital strategies.
• How technology is shaping the ultimate in-store experience
• Showrooming: how to leverage your store to drive multichannel sales
• Must every store be profitable for an omnichannel retailer?
• Future perfect: which in-store technologies should you back to ensure success?
Session chaired by Charlotte Hardie, Special Projects Editor, Retail Week Panelists also included:
• Mike McNamara, CIO, Tesco
• Hash Ladha , Deputy Managing Director, Oasis
• Richard Flint, General Manager, Nike Stores